8.04.2011

What does mafia not get about NOT ONE CENT?

BAKER HUGHES?
HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEMS, LLC?
HUGHES COMMUNICATIONS?
HUGHES AIRCRAFT COMPANY?
HUGHES TOOL COMPANY
HUGHES AIRPORT
HUGHES ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
HUGHES EDUCATION CENTER
HUGHES LAKE

The basketball Lakers are named after my lake?
How long ago did some boob tell me things about JACK NICHOLSON'S personal life?
How do I hire a "hitman?"
Excuse me, I've been placated by Englishmen playing "Pictures of Home" by Deep Purple.
Fun & Prizes await, for the correct Secret Service man or woman who knows:
"Which Deep purple album is still on the front seat of my Penske truck in Los Angeles three years later?"
Ah, the bass line Don Zachritz played so well, until old shit spooks put him in St. Vincent's [mental] hospital.
"They" got Don.
"They" got Tayon.
"They" got Margherita more than once.
"They" couldn't get me. Want to talk politics? "Sorry, we are 'brain-jacked'." Is Rachel here yet? I'm hungry, because I am 100% human, and your next goddamn president.
My spycatching mum said, "Billy there's a boy in here [St. Vincent's] who reminds me of you."
Scared the crap out of me, whereas all of you California wackos cannot.
May I transit to Houston, Texas?
Check that, St. Louis Blues owner, "Dave."
Who needs oil wells?
Salem, Oregon?
Gina works the diner all day, nutcases.

No comments:

Post a Comment