11.30.2009

Caught! USAF E.T. Chasers





Art Bell of the Coast to Coast AM program spoke of them in the 1990's. And, I sure did wonder both why George Noory would not accept my invitation to tour the loony bin where I toiled (but he e-mailed back), and why the show originated from Los Angeles & St. Louis. How many times do you say "LA" and "StL" in the same sentence? Not often, nutcases. And now, thanks to magic from the USA's most popular digital camera, here they are painting their ever-popular "flyin' triangle" in front of a humble senior center where I accomplish the following: 1) Drink coffee; and 2) Write (when you people are not annoying the crap out of me). That's all I'm doing (honest), so you can s**tcan the Bond movie theme by Sir Paul, and "Get Real," a political slogan of mine that has already been stolen by a big corporation (or two, I discovered by touring Soldier Boy's Internet).


How long will a stunningly sane William Charles Hughes be trapped among the cuckoos? It's all Vandenberg, and it's all Roswell. You know it, and I know it, 1947 types, and quite frankly, my dear, I'm sick of it. No briefings by spiffy uniformed USAF guys like in the old 1960's show The Invaders, a Quinn Martin Production, because you all went over the edge a long time ago. Drugs, sex, money, power...it truly is your skipping CD, and that garbage will drive me into the Catholic priesthood fast as, "Father Hughes, bush pilot." Not a thing you can do about that, dumbasses. Not a thing.


Oh, and by the way, don't f*** with the Vatican, girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment