11.30.2009

Two Hollywoods 2.0

The nation of France trend-sets with many uber-duber way cool things, so it is reassuring that as a new generation Hughes hollers select POTUS people are jail-worthy, Jacques Chirac may be headed there.

Row, row, row the boat, gently down the stream...etc. etc. etc.

Not to divert from Hollywood, Ron Howard, but why did the Apollo 12 astronaut moon-walkers go straight to my Surveyor II spacecraft that was already there? And, why is NASA's account of this trek a pack of lies? NASA's version holds they were beyond line-of-sight from the LEM, with no moon buggy yet deployed; a dangerous walk for sure. Next, please explain to me the photo inside the front and back cover of a book about my former Hughes Aircraft President, L.A. Hyland, which should be on the wall of my castle, showing the Apollo 12 LEM and my Surveyor right next to each other.

Can't hear you!!! Speak up, please, spookies! Back to the prepared text, I wondered if it was an E.T. "drop" of some sort, kind of like Robert Hansen, who was one of precious few caught by our valiant FBI after flaunting his spying. The unfamous words upon arrest: "What took you so long?" Hey there, "legitimate" gov'ment, what is taking so long for me to get in a Swiss bank account or two? Don't know, don't care, because as long as I live and breathe, and even in the hereafter, CROOKS, YOU CAN'T GET TO ANY MORE HUGHES MONEY.

If you are, it's National Security Act of 1947 lawbreaking, per usual. What was that they said at Castro's Back Room cigar shop in Concord, New Hampshire? "Anything can happen," and probably will, especially when my restored Gulfstream was sitting at the airport, but the presence of my olive green aircraft, as we said in the 1970's, "weirded me out" so bad, I failed to take a photo of it.

I need a mere 10-20 million dollars to direct a modest little movie that will make lots of money for all concerned. Even if I stink the place up in a first effort, you will, whoever you are, break even on the novelty factor, and you know it. It's kind of like running for president, a process I will win, and you all also know this. So, I sleep under trees and laugh when the policeman's PA says "Get off the freeway" but the idiot driver is presumably deaf. I'm not deaf, and neither are you jackasses, so anyone who talks to me from this day on will hear about the Surveyor spacecraft, which is conveniently mine, and my plans to build a little pagoda around it for the day when an American family of four takes the "vacation of a lifetime" National Lampoon Vacation movie-style or not, on the freakin' moon. It won't be cheap, but neither is Florida in the winter.

Am I missing something about the eyes, the chin, the dimples, the double-joints, the signature, and the ever-important for politics "vision thing?" Do you want me to write in Greek? Spanish? Russian? What the f--- is wrong with you people in California? May I make a movie, please? Pretty please? Hey kids, the stone cold bottom line for above and below the line people is that merit matters, but in Hollywood, not all that much. Who you know is "it" they say, and I can maybe accept that, but what is wrong here when we have the merit box checked, plus "the family" has apparently been making movies out here with "black" money since Fagan & Becker sang "Show business kids making movies of themselves, they don't give a f*** about anybody else."

Well, I made middle-class wages, and I'm no James Bond, so.....ZZZZZZZ

Dan fans, vinyl is king, so always remember to lift up the tonearm after "King of the World," because doomsday has been delayed many times by the H-man. Wild & Woolly California? Arnold, you can get your butt out of office and keep it, but will somebody please tell Obama you are not fixing this crapped-out economy with my money unless I have some say-so?

Has anyone sabotaged Palin's bus yet? Just kidding, assho***.

No comments:

Post a Comment