11.24.2009

Double Trouble

The ways of spying I will never know, but "they" do magically help me unravel some things, like how I broke up my own police killing in the mid-1990's. How did I do that? More than luck, I believe, because another Hughes-ism is, "When the policeman looks scared, something is going on."

There are "body-doubles" and "look alikes," so tomorrow I will share some infuriating "spy talk" spewed by one of the latter when I was invited to visit a clinic that had moved to make sure I have a heart attack and die. Fortunately, I almost had a coronary over the weekend due to a "close encounter" with a Hollywood female who shall remain nameless. The family said not to name-drop, so as I bellow regularly, "William follows the rules, William shall make the rules" (someday).

No comments:

Post a Comment