11.09.2009

Duke to Duke

On my old website, AbolishTheCIA.org, I mentioned the fact a truck rental company called me "WAYNE HUGHES" on the rental contract, did I not? This was because I had referred to the American people as "pilgrims" in ridiculing a dangerous apathy regarding what the National Security State can do to you. Back then, in mid-2006 to June 2007, I did not know this Hughes was that Hughes. Now, after a recent "Four Cop Stop," during which I heard the radio crackle with real problems, as opposed to me yelling at a guy with unleashed big dogs in a park that requires a leash by law, I AM ON THE WARPATH.

Yes, it is true I cried over being subjected to spykid parties in First Grade, but "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" got famous later, right Navy JAG? My, my, the Clinton-hating Navy JAG is on the "Goin' to Jail List" now, because Hughes can make lists too. How about hiding in the basement coal bin as a kid so as not to go to Karate class? Yes, DOJ, I did it! Little league? Not for me, I thought, but the old man dragged me back to the ballfield. Between that, and the St. Louis Cardinals beating the mighty Yankees in 1964, the love affair with baseball was on.

He's a leader, not a "joiner," so what do you think happened on the baseball diamond? DUH. Who's the leader on the field, girls? The catcher. This is baseball fact, not delusion. Why do you think the catcher is always looking over into the dugout? For signs from the manager, but we shall not discuss "signs," or I might puke. What do you suppose happened with young Mr. Hughes behind the plate? Steal a base? Are you kidding? OUT! And, you may now sit down, please. Tricky slide, eh? CRUNCH. You are out sir, and bye, bye. See 'ya later.

So what did they do? "They" gave me the ball, and the mound, and I should never have gotten out of that business. Pro baseball pitchers, it's just like being president, isn't it? Everyone is looking at you, and nothing is going to happen until you do something/anything. Ah, but then the "fun" began when the umpire hollered, "Balk!" Wait a minute...I had picked the guy off clean as a Nixon hound's tooth. BALK? What are you talking about? I thought the coaches were going to engage in fisticuffs, kind of like if you don't leash your f---ing dog in Thousand Oaks/Westlake Village, California.

You spooks are dirty, dirty, liars. ESP? No, but an 18 year-old version of this Hughes was heard to say, "Life is rigged." By age 21, the saying was, "Everything is political," and you want to say I'm nuts out here in "Fruit & Nutland?" Does CHARLIE DUKE want his family photo album back from the lunar surface? Just wondering.

And, I'm also curious about whether we can have a low-key inauguration. I'm a very modest guy.

Really, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment