3.12.2010

Tent Tenet

I'm certain BEHAVIORAL HEALTH RESPONSE (BHR) and SOUTHPOINTE HOSPITAL (Tenet) treasure their video of me fielding questions after a presentation, just like the press conference our SPACELY SPROCKETS lockdown state won't allow. Hmmm...BHR is located in MARYLAND HEIGHTS, MISSOURI, and the policeman in that community took way too long to respond to a poor senior citizen's auto accident, but he did not die.

And, now that "KRYSTAL" (Meth?) answers the phone at SLU Care In St. Louis, as with "CHRISTY GRAHAM" (Cocaine?) at PENSKE, maybe FATHER BIONDI is, "Goin' to jail."

I shall return to my spirited defense of TIGER WOODS and sexual intercourse later, after the essential (CA) questions:

1. Has it flopped yet?
2. Are they dead yet?
3. Have you cast RITA yet?
4. Can I go home now?
5. (BONUS) Has JACK NICHOLSON puked yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment