9.23.2009

Funny Money vs. Hard Currency

Can I believe what I read in The Economist, Weekly Standard, and Business Week? Don't know, but I'm sure, a few years back, I read someplace the Lawrence Livermore Lab in Berkeley, California was a major spy haven, and that's where Energy Secretary Chu was plucked from by Obama? Okay, denial is next to godliness for the spy, but what about Chu "spending like a drunken sailor when he chooses," per the business scribes writing for The Economist?

Cutting through mountains of U.S. Gov'ment crap, I believe that money is mine, or at least it is backing our Demodog socioeconomic experimentation. My money is hard currency, while the Fed's is [self-censored due to many years of being denied legal counsel in the totalitarian USA]. Have faith William, for the paranormal cuckoo's "number code" is sufficiently crude for high school graduate juries to understand. Here are four Chu examples to chew on:

6 BILLION TO FORD MOTOR COMPANY
Did I really have a boss with a pre-marriage name of "Ford?" Yes I did, and her complaints about the new Lincoln were noted. Did I also work with a "Hilton?" Yes. A "Getty Girl?" Affirmative. "Mr. Hughes, you may step down." Repeat a few hundred times and we're all "finished."

2 BILLION TO NISSAN
Was William driving a White Nissan?
Charles was driving a Navy Blue Nissan?
Truth, and you Democrat pack donkey crooks hate it, don't you? The number "2." What does it mean to spies? A mystery "helper diamond" out there somewhere? Don't know, don't care.

365 MILLION TO TESLA MOTORS
Right here in vile California is Tesla, and again I self-censor on all of that Tesla business.
3 = The three direct descendants of HH.
6 = Spooky powers, or so holds the pandemic of mental illness sweeping the east and west coasts of our USA.
5 = An old conspiracy. Don't ask me what it is.

3.9 BILLION TO IMPROVE AMERICA'S ELECTRICITY GRID
3 = Again, the number of Howie's grandkids.
9 = A) Plan Nine From Outer Space.
B) Revolution #9.
C) None of the above.
D) A and B.

Take your sorry multiple choice pick, but keep in mind, William C. Hughes is free of "mental disorder," or in the old statutory language, "mental disease or defect." Fruit and Nutland could not be zanier if they had a dumbass foreign-born actor as governor. They already do? Can CHP give me a ride to the Nevada border?

No comments:

Post a Comment