9.04.2009

Just What I Needed

I did not need to be threatened by more local soldier boys today on another Southern California "death march." How about a cool breeze as the clouds boil, lightning cracks rip nearby, and a nice black squall line maybe produces a tornado? You blissfully married gay folks and somehow impaired legal pot smokers can keep California, but you can't keep my property.

Why did I have to read the pipsqueak whining about going to Mars in the 07.31.09 issue of The Week? And, am I to believe NASA really erased master video tapes of the moon landing? Hmm..they really don't like this Hughes, do they? When is Congress cutting-off the "International Space Station," an ill-disguised, space-based, torture center? Better yet, when is the whole family that has my audio and video of the moon landing going to land in the slammer? I feel a need for speed on this, and how about a snippet from the old handwritten diary?

09.04.09
0825
"I now have no doubt the REAL fuss here is over the "edge" Hughes-related enterprises have in technology, thanks to Roswell. Howard Hughes was "missing" twice during 1947. The second period coincides exactly with the UFO non-event. Then, he "hid out" with a determination that was unprecedented, even by his standards. Why was the FBI, U.S. Marshal, and War Department, not to mention the U.S. Senate, looking for him so intensely? Makes no sense, but HOW DO YOU CATCH SPIES? Look for illogical behavior. If the government wanted to "get" Howard, it would have been easy to ignore him, indict him for not showing up at the hearing, (or "trump-up" something), but that is not what they did. Why did grandpa almost sleep through the hearing? He must have been awfully tired from cleaning-up another "black" mess, like a crashed UFO.
WHERE'S THE UFO WRECKAGE? WHERE'S THE ROMAINE FILES? WHERE'S MY FATHER'S PHOTOGRAPHS? WHERE'S THE SPRUCE GOOSE? WHERE'S MY PENSKE TRUCK FILLED WITH ALL I OWN? WHERE'S MY FORD FOCUS? WHERE'S MY MR. COFFEE?
Why did "they" take all of this, not tell me a damn thing, then give me all of the hints I needed to know where it all is? I'm no lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, but I think it's perfectly okay to recover all of this and compensate whoever has it (except the Penske people, who are going to prison), and PUT THE STUFF IN MUSEUMS. Want to play hardball? Mr. Hughes will be in the front row for your lethal injection, which reminds me, where's "Karla?"

No comments:

Post a Comment