9.03.2009

U.S. Male

Let's get started running for president saving both words and time. Welcome to "BILL'S BEEFS."


BILL'S BEEF #1: MANY PEOPLE IN THE USA APPARENTLY DO NOT RECEIVE THEIR MAIL


Yes, it's true, and "they" started breaking me in on this one in the 1990's by assigning me mental health clients with automobiles filled with mail. Later, in the 2005-2006 reign of Genghis W. Bush, people in front of me at the post office were often discussing postal difficulties that made the breakup of Ma Bell sound easy. I listened to their agonized cries, and per usual thought it had nothing to do with me. Then, in New Hampshire during the 2008 primary, the aria of "I want my mail" sounded melodious--not at all like my griping to the Concord Postmaster, who always had two or three extra people in the room to my one. (It's a Maf-IA/spy agency flourish, so everyone besides poor William can change their stories as needed).


Ah, but the postman can ring twice, or engage in double-agentry, as when in response to my hollering about spook houses, drug houses, and extra-judicial execution houses, if your name is HUGHES, the friendly mailman will inevitably place the neighbor/terrorist's mail in the "Hughes" slot, so at least I've got their aliases for future reference.


Without question, "I want my mail" could rise to a Network movie-like crescendo if we're not careful, given the USPS has functioned, since its inception, as a Nixonian spy outfit. And, don't call your Congressperson, because the "post office" is "private," just like Hughes Network Systems, LLC. Don't know about you until I get out campaigning, but I'd rather pay more and not be illegally spied upon.


SOLUTION: CLOSE-DOWN USPS AND ESTABLISH A "U.S. POST OFFICE" UNDER THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY. PAY FEDERAL EMPLOYEES WELL, AND WATCH THE MAIL GO, GO, GO...MAYBE EVEN INTO DISSIDENT MAILBOXES RIGHT ALONG WITH MR. & MRS. AMERICA.


Got hatemail? Please write some directed to me at:


People for the Real Deal
William C. Hughes
General Delivery
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362

No comments:

Post a Comment