9.29.2009

POTUS Rx = Brain Transplant?

The central goal of any "psychological operation" is to make the real unreal, turn everything on its head, and champion illogic, until the "target" is begging for a hospital admission or stealing tacos right in front of the security cam -- another way of saying, "Take me away." In this context, I wonder if I can believe anything I read in the newspaper, but given the old Watergate Spooks left me a copy of the 09.26.09 Los Angeles Times, I will accept it as fact the Donkey Kongs in power are going to FORCE us all to buy health insurance.

In response, the California Lieutenant Governor, who must have more I.Q. to call upon than Arnold, said "the sharks are circling." Given how health care is a "hot button" issue, and the domestic policy on which Mr. Hughes knows all of the dogma, drivel, diversion, and unwarranted damnation, it must be time for the big press conference, right? Maybe wrong, but I'll meet you by the sewer creek along with my pack of tree rats. Please, let's quit playing and refer back to what the real CIA said about me in 1986. It was, verbatim, "Bill, we like the way you cut through the bullshit."

In politics, there can be no greater compliment, but at the time I thought it was a fancy dinner included job interview with a big publishing house. Wrong again, William! It was yet another of those interviews where I don't get that job, but ended up with a better one. Now, wait a minute...the U.S. presidency is such a crappy job, it looks like the old rules don't apply. Sometimes, I feel like I'm in an old Three Stooges short, with stereotypically costumed spies and soldiers pointing at me and saying, "We want you!," but like Moe Howard, I'm looking over my shoulder to communicate, "Surely you don't mean me."

Why not look at fashion-plate contender Sarah Palin, who after recuperating rapidly from having gone bonkers, is now causing the Pakistani president to swoon. And, Sarah knows charts & graphs, too, having delivered a big economic address in Asia. Trouble is, Sarah, I've got all the money, you ditched the Alaska governorship because the CIA's "black site" prisons are located there, and I'm not in either Willow or Talkeetna, I'm trapped in T.O. (Thousand Oaks, California to all "transplants").

My fellow Americans, it seems like long ago I published an earthshakingly simple solution to the USA's health care blues on AbolishTheCIA.org. But now, a la Hillarycare, we have rumblings of insurance "exchanges," the worthy of reviving Harry & Louise "public option," and say what? A LAW requiring us to buy health insurance? Can you spell it? TOTALITARIANISM, that is. I'm convinced I sleep with rats because I'm trying to toss out your "left & right," and "red & white," and "blue & gray," and "orange & green," and just do what makes sense.

Hopeless it is, maybe, because both of the major American political parties have stopped making sense. God provides, however, as with the national health insurance row. Have you ever tried to get medicine for a Medicaid patient when they are short the co-pay? I have. Have you ever tried to get dental care for a pack of Medicaid patients? I have. Have you ever tried to get eyeglasses for a Medicaid patient who would lose or break every pair? I have. Have you ever sat and read Medicaid rules & regulations for entertainment value? I have. Have you ever grilled your private insurer on why they do things the way they do? Maybe you have, and it is one of the more stressful tasks in America, especially when you are already sick. Ever hassle with them when you are sick? Kudos to coverage on California's collapse from our local newspaper, The Ventura Star, because there are many middle-class fiefdoms imploding over incessant scamming by the U.S. health insurance industry.

So, let's get this straight. The political party that has essentially nationalized the banking and automobile industries is now going to toss us into a pit of hungry alligators because they've been somehow frightened away from any "public" option? I'm not repeating my simple proposal to provide healthcare for all, because every word I write, say, e-mail, or post is stolen before the intended recipient sees it. So, why bother until I get to make like Sarah Palin, instead of hang with Hollywood homeless.

While I detest those spygirls, I'll never forget getting off the phone with one of them and thinking, "Why did she say I already know how to make a movie?" Now I know why. Fly the airplane? Already know how, I suppose. Run for president? Done that thousands of times, in the planning stage, of course. Stuck up in there for four years? Frankly, I'd rather be a janitor, but SEIU has yet to conjure-up my "living wage." Are they already drafting a bill to prohibit me from flying Air Force One myself if I ever get there? That's how they are, and let me tell you, this has been so bizarre, after every public appearance, look for Jed's "Hillbilly wave" and "Thanks for coming to the show! Drive carefully!"

No comments:

Post a Comment