2.24.2010

Dear Diary, I Didn't Do It

An icy Challenger awaits a big BOOM. Why did I call in sick to Cornell University, turn on the television (when I've not watched "The Box" regularly since the 1960's), and see it? Am I the real AGENT MULDER? Will you please get a job, get a life, etc. etc. etc.?

From Mr. Hughes' handwritten diary, and by the way, a suspected German terrorist stole some of them, if anybody cares:

02.23.10
12:41 p.m.

I have just danced around the CARL'S JR. performing air guitar to BON JOVI'S You Give Love a Bad Name. I told all assembled Maf-IA they must know their 1980's Mafia Bands. Tell JON BON JOVI I do not hold this against him, because how was a talented rock 'n roller to break-in the music business in the mid-1980's without succumbing to the "Black Hats?"

A nation awash in cocaine? Yes, it was, so the music changed from the YES--GENESIS progressive, college degree in hand type tunes to a rather metallic, in your face, we don't care, we'll rape your daughter in the sleazy Hollywood hotel gnashing & bashing. When it got too bad, it upset Democrat spousal unit TIPPER GORE. In retaliation, Bon Jovi substituted a common word for a curse word on Slippery When Wet. Why can't Hughes remember the word? [I'm a fan, boys]. PENSKE TRUCK LEASING seized my LP and CD of the aforementioned copyrighted and protected from piracy by the FBI sound recording.

CLUNK! What's wrong with this (early) presidential campaign picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment