2.26.2010

Hey "Stu The Jew," It's Hughes on Line One

I thought a "below the line" Mobby Man had spoken the final word yesterday with some blabber about one-third of something or other, and by the way, was that the lovely JULIA ROBERTS' husband? It stung so bad, I was thinking about pitching a $1,000,000 budget for Cabin Boy II at LETTERMAN/ELLIOT/MULLIGAN, and then we'd all be in jail for sure, with charges and a utility infielder to be named later.

Perhaps the RKO phase will have to come after four years of detention in the White House, but don't make unfounded accusations if I close the circle with RMN by quitting early, after they carry me around on their shoulders in Riyadh and the Chinese fork-over some cash for selling my book that was "banned in the U.S."

Did they all go "Cuckoo-Bird" over the fact my 100% fictional RITA RATTINGER character "dies" and then comes back to make you idiots some more money? What the hell is wrong with Thousand Oaks/Westlake Village? The situation must be improving, because now I can tell stories of seeing MICHELLE PFEIFFER in the CVS and not be presumed to be "nuts." Where can I find DEDEE PFEIFFER, and why are there no photos on the Soldier Boy's Internet of LORI PFEIFFER? Never mind.

Did I just tell someone who charges a lot of money for her concerts she looks every bit as good as her headshot? Is this progress? If I go to Simi Valley to drink coffee and smoke cigs with the schizophrenic Swedish girl, will we be accosted? Arrested? Is this part of the U.S. out here? People don't seem to know who is running for governor, which concerns Mr. Hughes, because Arnold, as I told Mr. Bush all through 2007-08, YOU AIN'T STAYING, even with some sort of e-mergency. Does Arnold get into chopping the brush, too?


Have a nice weekend.

Just in from FOX News:

"Thank you for your kind request. Unfortunately, Mr. Gore's schedule is extremely overbooked and we're unable to offer any availability. It's very difficult to decline invitations such as yours, but it's an unfortunate inevitability of the growing influence of the climate crisis message and the demand on Mr. Gore's time. We do apologize, but thanks for your interest."

What was the family saying on this? I believe it was, "When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas."

No comments:

Post a Comment