10.24.2009

Drug Raid

Blogging must be brief when every Silicon Valley, war machine contractor, and Defense Pentagon rodent is on the scene. This almost makes the Maf-IA look benevolent, and 'ya know what? SARAH PALIN and MIKE HUCKABEE don't have to do this stuff.

Who else but Hughes would reference AARP literature, add up the numbers with pencil & scrap of paper, and determine the USA spends 35.3 Billion dollars on pharmaceutical drugs annually because we eat too much and have many mental disorders. This figure was arrived at by adding the total sales of all medicine for hypertension, diabetes, elevated cholesterol, anxiety, depression, and psychosis (which I do not suffer from, BTW). Cha ching! Big Pharma I like to think is my friend, but Social Security has already denied my claim of disability due to neurological damage from being tortured in the open-air T.O. gulag.

Tell you what. I'll save the SSA Trust Fund if you would knock it off, but I want my $30,000 backpayment as a torture "payoff." And, a Hollywood option could buy me cheap, because I thought about it, and my future legal team will be comprised of seven attorneys who eat junkyard dogs for breakfast, medium-rare please. Got torts? Lordy, no time for that now, because bad boys and bad girls need to go to jail.

Medicare Part D? It alone will bankrupt us unless something changes. And as for the Boeing 747-400F with a mysterious gizmo mounted on top, look for me to fly it, then come flying down the steps and holler, "You assholes are ripping off Uncle Sam again!" It's a "revolution" alright, but remain calm, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment