10.26.2009

William Knows Plugs & Jacks: Part One

There are some photos "young" William likes to linger over, like the 747-400F with the Motel 6 light left on where you fly the airplane. Another of my favorites is from the flight deck of the 737, presumably at least a 737-300, where the buttons say "CABIN" and "PA." A Hughes always wants to know which button to press, and I'm figuring CABIN is the right one to tell you something like, "You'd better get the s--- out of your ears," because you are flying on my airplane, and like TWA & Southwest Airline cowboys, I might feel like flying into a thunderstorm.

As with all intelligence agency tricks over a very long time (heard Panetta's goin' to jail?), should we start with the dogs chasing me in 1962, or the 1974 LSD-eaters who tried to scare me? Girls, don't you know it's scare William once, and never again? No matter how you clock it, this gov'ment's MILITARY-CORPORATE-INTELLIGENCE Complex has spent, oh, the late Carl Sagan's "billions and billions" of dollars trying to scare me. Yes I think "family" (like mine) financed Network and Escape From New York, poured it on spook-wise, and sent in soldiers with duffel bags filled full of guns.

I know this is true, because when I hollered at one young rifleman in Davis, California, he held his hand to his back like it hurt, and looked up at the sky, as if to say, "Hughes, you're too much." Now I ask, too much what? Let's put it this way. If the Military and Mafia (M&M) were wondering if they'd get HOWARD BEAL or "SNAKE," my limp and clothing should give you the answer.

Back to the airplane's PA, I had to think a minute about who often said "Ya' gotta love it," and realized it was St. Louis sportscaster turned newsman MIKE BUSH. Yes, I remembered, because I might be more resilient than even I thought when it comes to E. Fuller Brushfireman Torrey's community torture program.

More later...park district handlers are putting me back in my ape house, but both the Empire State Building and blond-headed girlies are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment