10.02.2009

Get Your Black Butt Out of My White House: Part Two

In 1977-78, Hughes got the cash for 'ya, and what did I get in return? From Freshman year (1973) on, that's thirty-six years of illegal spying, by my count.

GOT FELONIES? No.
GOT MISDEMEANORS? No.
GOT MOVING VIOLATIONS? No.
GOT PARKING TICKETS? No.
GOT ANY BIG TERROR EVENT PLANNING? No.
GOT CIVIL WARS? No.
GOT ANY SPYING GOING ON? No.
GOT A HIDDEN CAM PHOTO OF ME PEEING IN VENTURA COUNTY, CA? No.

I call what has been in progress from Mid-2006 on a "Total Annihilation Program," run by the MILITARY-CORPORATE-INTELLIGENCE COMPLEX, and don't forget the Mafia. Everything Hughes is to be destroyed--his intellectual property, his possessions, his ideas, his thoughts; everything except his body, which will be allowed to starve or die of "natural causes." I'm a walking talking dead man, but I'm still alive (sort of), because I am also the United States GDP with arms and legs.

QUESTION: When did I get "zapped" with microwave energy?
ANSWER: During the transition period between Bush, who I believe to be a War Criminal, and Obama, a readily indictable drug dealer in cahoots with the Chicago Mob.

This is the truth, and the damn equipment to accomplish the zapping is probably still on the utility pole, because when the Executive Branch and Mafia get into bed together, look for demon children who "play" like the content of your average horror movie. I am tired of the "Community Torture Program," I am indeed Howard Hughes' grandson, and I demand the President of the United States resign immediately, and please, don't bother crashing Google's server due to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment