10.27.2009

William Knows Plugs & Jacks: Part Two

Oh yes, 'ya gotta love it when the NORTH (like General Grant) WEST (as in Western Civ.) AIRLINES pilots overflew Minneapolis, where I believe people have been having "fun" plotting against Mr. Hughes for a very long time, and since I can mouse-click with the best of them, it looked to me like they were flying a reverse route of my trip to the Twin Cities in 1982. Folks, always beware when the spouse or girlfriend doesn't want to come along on a road trip. This can lead to sultry spygirls drunk on Hubiedome beer saying after putting the baby to bed, "This might be our last chance."

What does this Hughes consistently say in such a situation? I believe the verbatim was, "I'm married, you're married, and you've got a kid. Are you crazy?" ZZZZZap! Back to 2009, I commend the pilot and co-pilot for not saying anything much about this mysterious flyover, where the cockpit recorder conveniently only keeps 30 minutes of chatter. It's a bit like what George W. Bush said about President Obama's on-the-job performance: "He deserves my silence."

In a late update, Senator Al Franken is now incensed about this selective navigation, and I'm sure no one is scared of Big Al. May I try to practice what Franken once preached on SNL? As in doing only what's beneficial for me, William Hughes.

No comments:

Post a Comment