4.23.2010

Braggin' Rights


Tired of California crap the man is, so it's time to talk about how USPS state abbreviation CA is going to plug the humongous budget gap with...what? A new kind of “D.A.R.E.” I'll simply term a “Pot Tax” for...what? Teacher salaries?

As appliance man STEVE MIZERANY in the home town used to say on late night KOPLAR-run Channel 11, “Don't be confused!” Mr. Hughes knows legislatures, just like his ions + plugs & jacks. Teachers? That money is long gone before it arrives, right Sacramento? You know I'm right, because I am “Dollar Bill,” and you are not.

Let's face it. I do not know what y'all mean by “old school,” except I shall sleep on a park bench as long as you want. BILL DONOVAN, BILL COLBY, and HOWARD HUGHES in one very human body, and I've been treated like this?

At least somebody is trying to get me a job where I cannot curse, but I say, “F*#% those Ass#*!^%” @ the alphabet soup of do-nothing federal agencies. They lie about me, the Hughes, and judging from the 1960's-style CCR “commotion,” at least that is one thing “they” do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment