1.15.2010

Car Wars





Did JACK CLARK really say that about MARK MCGUIRE? Goodness gracious, how "frank" we are getting all of a sudden in the USA. Maybe Clark heard about how for a solid week, when I wanted to call up JIM EDMONDS name, I got JACK CLARK'S face in my poor little neuron-crossed from Earth orbit brain. Cardinal Nation, be outraged. Very outraged.


Two VIN Numbers, no car, and the ever-vigilant policeman certainly knows where the black one is, but he won't tell me, whereas my white car, as cool as the "Internationally Accredited" police force may be, will not be brought out here in the Wild West to me, unless I amass some scratch. Will someone please make me a bumper-sticker that says, "MY OTHER CAR IS AN F-15E"? Thanks.


Sports fans, my feet are feeling much better, the rich guy who promised a big cart had better bring one with mag wheels, and then I might use it to make glorious return to the AGOURA ROAD STARBUCKS, where rich guys bragged of their fancy aircraft as I sat there in my "Psychotic Gorton's Fisherman" yellow raincoat. Plus, "we" will return to the Home Depot. Why? To wade through the sawdust spies, construct a simple device I shall patent, and advertise it is for something else.


What? You think I'm nuts? Don't sic the FTC on me like "they" put the FDA on L. Ron Hubbard. Me? A temporary supporter of Scientology? I used to dislike Scientologists a lot because of their wrong-headed views on mental health issues, but hey, they've got a lot of money, as compared to this trillionaire who has bank troubles going all the way back to the Hughes Tool Company/Mellon Bank scuffle. Who's holding my money hostage?


Ah, some of it is Mellon out of Pittsburgh, and now through dirty acquisition, Hughes struggles with the Bank of New York phone # & PIN # of the week. What fond memories I have of "Rod" and his 1986 Pittsburgh house full of spygirls. Seems the girls rebelled against that meth-passing Rod, and I did not even go out to the movies with said girls, as I was coming down from a "test dose" of CIA designer methamphetamine that was used to full effect a few years later.


[Since writing this piece, "we" find the REAGAN ADMINISTRATION approved three of my satellites going to China in 1989, the H.W. BUSH ADMINISTRATION did the "shocked, shocked" routine over Tiananmen Square unpleasantness, delayed the festivities a bit, then promptly approved the technology transfer. Clinton? 1996-2000 Clinton? Let's don't go there--yet. And, let's don't detail what went on in my life during 1989--not quite yet].


Can't you all wait to see my WHEATON VAN LINES full of "coincidences" from the past few decades? Hughes does not spy, but observant he is, and he reads the material put out for him by the Old Watergate Spooks. Did you have to tell me a CONTINENTAL AIRLINES plane dropped a piece of metal that "retired" the supersonic CONCORDE in a ball of flame?


My, my. "We" will someday ask, in a court of law, "Mr. Hughes, how did you feel upon seeing the front page of the USA Today with a flaming Concorde jet on it?" I won't fib under oath, but maybe competent legal counsel I've been denied over ten times in liberal fascist USA will advise me not to tell anyone about the "trance," where I'm in the left side Air France seat, doing exactly what I was trained to do.


He/I'm turning the plane around...looking out the window...there's the airport...there's the runway...stay away from the homes...got it going on...turn-off those fucking alarms!...oh shit, this is not good...but we're level...how bad's the fire?...that bad...aw fuck...got airspeed...a few hundred feet...c'mon, honey.....BOOM. We're all dead.


Did the French court drop that case? What did Continental drop? I'm thinking maybe something like the state policeman puts out on the highway with ugly spikes to stop bad guys. If there is anything I'm sick of, after nailing you, "Gee, we'll put a hole in our own building as cover" Soldier Boys, it is reading about our mini-Homeland terror war that took place before 9/11, and it still happened. Would anyone have paid attention if the "depressed" Florissant, Missouri deefense contractor housewife had snitched to me in early 2001? You don't really want to be me, now do you? If you want that much power & money, you are indeed insane, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment