1.16.2010

Palin Trash




Maf-IA spies may say they are from Venus, but I just don't have time to ring them up for 72 hours of detention and treatment. Ready for the big speech in Culver City? Judging from mindless Palin blather and Osama Obama muttleheadedness, maybe not. Given all the resistance, I guess I'll eat granola bars endorsed by the PGA and stay on "welfare" in Trash City. Golf? Movies? Aerospace? Sorry, no time for that when all ex-presidents belong in prison.


Sarah knows everything, so she probably knows SILVER PLATTER was the name of a social science data engine I somehow used for free to write my first book, when I think you are supposed to pay. As with the AAA Auto Club membership, which auto-renewed somehow, (and don't ask me how), there will be no "Silver Plattergate." And, if there is, I will plead nolo contendre, like SPIRO AGNEW, another trash-talkin' Republican gubernatorial crook.


Governor Palin, who did the FBI talk to in Saint Louis, Missouri? You, or me? "Troopergate?" Out here, they tell me MARIA SHRIVER drives as she pleases, and I said, "This is to be expected," but I'm rocking the boat? Now, I am going to start doing just that. What? You thought AbolishTheCIA.org was rocking? Naw, that wasn't anything, and now that a guy they call "Frank" gave me some big boots, maybe I will crush some little image-taking devices under my heel.


Go ahead and call the policeman, as he is surely as sick of you cuckoo extremists as I am. During my formative years in the 1960's, we'd say, "You started it," and that is the case with unauthorized images, illegal audio recordings, stalking, mumbled threats, and this a.m., the PIT BULL has arrived. Just like Clayton, Missouri, in Thousand Oaks, California, (a nice place to raise AMGEN demon children), pit bulls are the icon of drug dealing, but not to worry, as I have agreed not to sleep near the drug mule bike trail that supplies points north. (And, I received a small gratuity for agreeing to stay away, which was reported to the Federal Election Commission, because you all know I'm running for president).


Sarah, I talked to the FBI in Saint Louis, too. It was on July 31, 2006 to be exact, and the topic was--SHAZAM--a murder I later concluded was faked. How did I come to this conclusion? "The Bureau" did nothing about it on the record, anyway, but started spy, spy, spying on me, in addition to all of the deefense contractor spies, "Dark Side" spies, agents of a foreign power spies, Maf-IA spies, DIA "waterboys," the NSA male ponytail division, and even the Langley girls sat on park benches in Washington D.C. like they thought this is some kind of damn movie. No girls, this is my sorry life, and "they" won't let me make fictional spygirl "Rita Rattinger" into a franchise, although I did offer my Hollywood helper 10% on everything, including the inevitable Rita action figure doll and video game.


Fake murders? Fake funerals? Welcome to the CIA--Blue Suede Shoes Division. Yes, maybe all of my "news" during 2005-2007 was phished by BRICK NETWORK, I-NET, and that rascal Soldier Boy, but I was smart enough to fire COMCAST, which I had affectionately come to call "Commiecast," when my MCAFEE firewall let me know another me had logged-on to Al Gore's Internet in the state of FLORIDA. What the hell kind of a name is "Jeb," anyway? And, why did then-Prime Minister TONY BLAIR's commercial flight happen to skid off the runway in FT. LAUDERDALE and make the Soldier Boy e-news pages. You ain't so sneaky, Tony.


Why does, as my own sister said, the whole world revolve around poor William? Maybe the occupants of our Deefense Pentagon have eggbeaters on their faces over yours truly and the fact clues + genes = 9/11 busted wide open on September 2, 2004, to once again be exact. But, what happened in November, 2004? Are enough of CSN&Y still alive to sing, "Big rig-job in Ohio?"


It's a joke, son, but Hughes has learned not to complain to spygirls, and absolutely do not pantomime to a spygirl like you are the Secret Service agent who could not get his weapon out and at least point it in the general direction of JOHN HINCKLEY. Further, do not dare create a character for HUGHES SCREENPLAY #8 where it supposedly is the guy who could not get his Uzi out working as a bodyguard for a senate candidate. Don't do this, and don't try it at home, because you want to have rights, or at least think you do in the totalitarian state, right?


Right Sarah! Yes, Palin knows all, and has probably already reviewed the security cam video from RALPH'S, showing Hughes reading her book near the dairy case and cursing (again) over the absence of an Index. This requires the "skim & hunt" method for noting the former governor's thugs and provocateurs. What's the point of a big Alaskan oil spill in 1989 when I'm supposedly nuts? Don't you all know I was merely enjoying something the USAF knows is bad, that being four days with no sleep, thanks to intel agency designer meth.


Mafia! Mafia! This I often cry, but I don't think they were in on all of that. More recently, "we" proved outside Portsmouth, New Hampshire that a gov'ment CHEVROLET IMPALA cannot be caught by a 2.0 L four-banger in the FORD FOCUS. Later, when Hughes discovered the Ford Nazis standard tires are Chinese at probably $1 a pop, then he was scared and amazed they did not explode in pursuit of the GM mark of excellence. Yet the spookies took care of me by suspiciously sending a JD POWER tire survey very shortly after this high speed chase, but I'll deny everything, because ROBERT MUELLER sure will. Right Bob?


The "Ruby Ridge Protocol" is real, both the "far right" and "far left" know well, so I have three questions:


1. Why does the far right get away with hiring the far left for the USA's "dirty work?"

2. Why isn't FBI Director Robert Mueller in jail?

3. Why isn't Sarah Palin under investigation for what Hughes terms a status of "jail-worthy?"


Not jail-worthy? Would you like to see my Internet "pings" from Wasilla, AK? So, you stole my truck, eh? Does Governor Polar Bear Dung and all chilly skinhead white trash denizens basking in crack pipe smoke under the Aurora Borealis seethe in jealousy over the apparent fact grandpa had someone else run Hughes Aircraft, because he was JAMES BOND, and it sure looks like I am the BOURNE franchise, leading me to taunt the local spooks by bellowing, "I can do it too, and I can do it way better than you!"


Do they make movies about Sarah? Do Space Shuttle pilots crab about her? Do they crab about me? I think they do, or I would not have heard my first sonic boom awhile back--the first one since F-4 Phantoms were new. And, when the BOOM knocked me off my homeless trillionaire park bench, I did in fact holler, but no peace officers responded. It's kind of like, "If a tree falls in the woods," isn' it?


Hey, they outlawed sonic booms, and spying is illegal, too. Does Sarah know that? Does her thuggy husband know that? Golly, Sarah, there may be hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of spyin' transponders aboard my birds, but you can tell Hillary that if the eminently sane North Korea man shoots at them, I just don't care, because somebody with a spyin' pea brain stole my stuff, Romaine files it ain't, and I've been unquestionably tortured shitless in the United States of America for three and a half years.


Cheating on hubby, lying, spying, smearing, disrespecting the old man McCain, and supporting low-IQ white people who probably are high on meth and awaiting the great Christian conflagration when Jesus comes down on a cloud. Hey bitch, I'm Catholic, like JFK, so let's do the grenade-tossing on equal terms, where I might sometimes agree with BILL RILEY or LOU DOBBS, then you can start wearing diapers, like NASA spyonaut girls on a road trip.


Let's quit f---ing around, girl. I was raised middle-class, but I know megalomaniac trailer trash when I see it. Who's got it goin' on from the park bench as Irish naval genes increasingly override the Hughes DNA?


ISRAEL--EGYPT

INDIA--PAKISTAN

RUSSIA--CHINA (Taiwan, too)

IRELAND--NORTHERN IRELAND

SAUDI ARABIA--UAE

VIETNAM--THAILAND

PHILIPPINE'S--MALAYSIA

COLUMBIA--ECUADOR--BOLIVIA--VENEZUELA

ARGENTINA--CHILE

MEXICO--GUATEMALA--HONDURAS


Sarah, the Red Sea already parts, but it's a DOLLAR TREE or RALPH'S cart right now. Add the cool white jet, Harry S. Truman Key West type suit, and as Ronnie once said, "I'm paying for this microphone," and what will happen? Governor Palin, you shall be toast, and so will many dirty, cash-seeking, FISA snoopin', low-down Democrats who I was silly enough to vote for since 1976.


Who's the president? I have no idea, but I think they finally put a negro in there.

1 comment:

  1. You used to be better than this. Why all the women-hating? Palin's a flash in the pan. Spygirls? Negros? Come on. That's not you. That's some guy in Idaho with a root cellar full of canned goods. Live in the world. That's why you're here.

    Yeah, you're disappointed. Who isn't? Get over it.

    What the hell do you care about anymore, besides yourself? It's a drag being over 50, okay. It's a bummer that life didn't turn out the way we wanted. But you're taking the coward's way out. The world didn't stop in 1979, you know. And you have a responsibility to it, like it or not.

    Take your meds, face the real. You've only got this one chance at life. Be here now. Even if here sucks. Be a hero, not a loser. Get help, Bill.

    I said I wouldn't write again, but it hurts so much to see you wasting yourself this way. Get help. The world is crazy, yes. But you don't have to lie down and just be crazy with it.

    I care about you, like it or not. Get your sh** together.

    ReplyDelete