1.06.2010

Got a Cuckoo POTUS?: Better Hurry-Up on a Constitutional Amendment

It didn't take too long to throw in the towel on challenging a supposedly closed Hollywood system. Closed? Closed systems die, whether we are talking biological or political. I really wanted to outdo Brando by winning one and walking out, but as HH said of the presidency, "Sorry, I don't have time." I love it when someone tries to "play me crazy" with empirical, testable, verifiable facts. Oh, I wasn't facing great danger as workin' stiff in Granite City, Illinois when who was a U.S. Senator? "The Nut," we called it in 2005, and the movie trailer does not say MID AMERICA RACEWAY? As with the old dudes who encouraged a Googling of myself to find someone is making small money off of me, our Deefense Pentagon's dirty business & laundry is increasingly out on the line for all to see.

So, the traffic jams on non-race nights were to make a movie, and the producers blah, blah, blah'ed about it in a Starbucks located at the same real estate where I saw Network in January, 1977. Holy cow! Listen to the crowd! St. Looians, when I cannot remember JIM EDMONDS name for a week, somebody be torturing Mr. Hughes, and you don't need an Alaskan prison to do it, now do you? C'mon L-girl, let's bust out of this banana republic.

Did Lockheed steal my Poseidon and make it better with Trident? Refitting the USS Francis Scott Key with a new one while someone with the same last name as Lockheed's CEO was camped-out across the street pretending to be interested in high end audio gear and waiting on me to sell drugs? Drugs? Are you nuts? This is the H-man, and he knows when the neighbors are narcs, although that did not guide the decision-making process all that much. Seems the snoop got the Conrad Johnson gear, while I rebuilt old Dynaco ST-70's from the power supply up. Good experience, now that "Star Wars" has broken out for real with newfangled stuff.

Stay alert in Culver City, because somebody had better run for president that knows a capacitor from a hole in the head, if 'ya get what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment