5.19.2010

As With Many, I Need Two Jobs

There shall be no eating in the social room...oh my, that's a...DOWN, DOWN!!!


So many "buzz words," codewords, signature lines, phrases, jokes, product endorsements, and geography. The winner? It may be longtime homeless guy "Darrell," who said, as I brushed my lousy royal teeth at sunrise behind a public building:

"Just another homeless guy out here, eh?"

The "Name Game?" It goes back to 1760, and your "brilliant" plan is going to alter world history when you've been applying yourself to lies, thievery, dope dealing, and terrorism for all of a few years? Spying? You're ALL spying on the USA's West Coast, but maybe a 9-point something earthquake will put you out of your coke/meth/alcohol/pharmaceutical drug misery. Me? I gotta go...somehow.

As the 1985 bossman said, "I need a job, man." Yes, the $8.00 per hour burger flippers and $12.00 chair tossers know you need two jobs to get by in America these days, so I'm looking for a "deuce" as well. How could I know the smiling Asian USPS man was passing a clue when he said, in the Summer of 2008, "It's a job for life."


Need simplicity? The hair goes better with one of the jobs, so how about POTUS = hair up, William V = hair down? To paraphrase a famous line, "I've been busy, I've been made a 'bum,' and busy is better." I used to like the 1776 brand of patriotism, but let's face facts; the House of Commons will probably let me in the door, whereas the U.S. House of Representatives will not.

Audio of the riot should be available at:

http//news.bbc.co.uk/democracylive/hi/house_of_commons/newsid_8167000/8167404.stm

No comments:

Post a Comment