5.14.2010

Weekend Update

What was that number?
IV was a Whig? Don't need a wig--GOT HAIR.

Q: Did you ever struggle academically? Come close to flunking a class?
A: Yes. Algebra, Freshman year in high school. I got C's and D's.

Q: Did your high school have a mascot?
A: Not really, but we had a graphic of a little pirate guy with a sword. We were "The Rebels."

Q: Did you play sports?
A: No.

Q: Any academic honors?
A: No, I was a "B" student, but I took an ACC History class that counted toward college. Sister Margaret Ann woke me up for the story of the guy who drove his carriage too fast. I had a job at night.

Q: Any extracurricular activities?
A: Oh, lots of them. During Watergate, in 1972-73, I was pres[CRACKLE, CRACKLE]of my [ZZZZZ, CRACK, CRACK]

Q: What about college?
A: Again, I was the[POP, POP]of my student gover[CLANG, CLANG]

Q: Did you ever think about[BANG]


Ah, Houston, we have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment