5.04.2010

Holler Louder, William

Thanks to DAVID ROWLEY of Chicago, Illinois for enlightening me, via The Atlantic, as it was the word "is," and not "it," over which Bill Clinton obsessed. As for the ANDREW SULLIVAN piece upon which Rowley commented, ROBIN STEWART of Austin, Texas got it right on "shock and awe" reframed as war crimes, writing, "I want to know what happened, who ordered it, and who did it, and I want the guilty punished. We have survived far greater crises."

Am I homeless because I may be able to answer those questions? Do you mean to tell me, spooky-style, RMN was the last skilled president, and HH showed him the door for lying his Quaker ass off, among other "high crimes and misdemeanors?"

As I often holler at #39, #41, #42, & #43: "So in jail!"

No comments:

Post a Comment