12.28.2009

Casting in the Dark II

So sorry to have blamed the Maf-IA, when it was more likely soldiers who stole my glasses.


Let's review, as we continue noting how Hughes does not get out much, is seldom kissed by girls, and Soldier Boy remains so stingy with his Internet, a nice guy of means had to tell me about "Shoebomber II" from Nigeria. More on my grudge against Delta Airlines later, which has just gotten worse, thanks to terror twits. Back to the story so rudely interrupted by Father Time, when a suspected Rapper of Means appeared without dyed hair, he was just joining the coffee crew that has to pass for my campaign for president with no money, no staff, no plane, no bus, and most annoying, given I write much better than Howard, no books to promote.


Yet I do have temporary use of a shopping cart, courtesy of Ralph's, Von's, or the Dollar Tree. Is the latter retail establishment an "embedded joke," or what? The uncles and aunts said it more than once: "Money does not grow on trees," but petroleum can mimic this process, and now I'm really sure, given the speed with which my oil-drillin' outfit e-mailed Rig Count when I registered the proper html.


See how good they all are? Or, should I say "skilled," because it seems everyone does bad things these days, except this most uncooperative heir to the "Dark Side." Maybe that's why everything of mine has been seized, and I'm homeless, 'ya think? Yet Mr. Hughes seems to be meeting Junior College people writing screenplays, film school drop-outs, and people who know how to edit with the magic Macintosh blue screen thingy. Wait a minute! Son, who taught you how to do that? Ah, then it's the old "Uh Oh," as Hughes pieces the "op" together and realizes, "Hey Rap Man, your movie was good, they said." Those guys must get a kick out of my stories of Mr. Mental Health taking guns away from crazy people and making the coppers jealous. I guess I pulled that one out because a good public speaker knows how to fit his tales with the audience.


By the way, the ST. ANN, MISSOURI POLICE had better "refine" their stories, because I sense the "MO MO Monster" is coming to life. It's nice to be a hit when you don't even know you are on-stage, but wasn't it Momma who stole a line and said, "All the world's a stage." Yes, like it or not, Hughes is becoming a code maker as well as code breaker. Want proof? How about my parting shot at the rap retinue of, "When I get famous, I'm sending a plane out here trailing a banner that will say: "T.O. SUCKS!!!"


Yes, they apparently like the show.


Stay tuned, as I somehow lived through Howard's 12/24 birthday again, so now I'm scheduling a trip to Home Depot for consultation with hardware spies on building an inexpensive device that will stop--can this get any weirder?--my own mind-reading technology. Don't bother to call the "Mental Health Crisis Squad," or the regular police, because once more, you can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment