12.22.2009

Hoody For President

VOTE "HOODY" IN 2012

Okay, boys. When are they coming for real? Never up to me, and here's a trivia question on Mr. Hughes: "What is the only major decision in life that Hughes made on his own, free of any spooky manipulation?" ANSWER: Choice of high school. It was ROSARY HIGH, not CHRISTIAN BROTHERS HIGH SCHOOL or SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY HIGH, and this is a major St. Louis "inside joke," is it not? In 1972, Mr. Hughes was elected el presidente of his high school and the troubles began (but not really). Have spookies stolen the gold plaque off the wall in the school lobby yet? "Deniability," and all of that, right?

After snarling at Disney Corp. neo-Nazis, it's time to await the process server who will not come, because some people think there are "black operations" afoot in the USA with Bond-Bourne movie drama attached. Oh Lordy, why do I have to face the fact that Bond movies are all about Howard, and Bourne movies allegorically illustrate William's mighty big screw job. As blogged previously, I saw the first Bourne flick, and liked it, but upon praising the scene where shooters kill all who have failed, I had to hold the phone away from my ear due to a very loud CIA senorita on the other end. She did not like Redford and Pitt in Spy Games either, but we shall not digress.

As much as I brag on the need for a "Rock Star President," it might not be me, so William (like the Prince), Charles (like the long wait for King status guy), Hughes (yeah, buddy--that one) always has another idea in reserve which will be inevitably stolen like all of the rest.

Sore loser I'm not, so I may throw my support toward a man I'll call "Hoody." This giant does not need two or three names to clutter up the ballot--he's just "Hoody." The voters don't need to see Hoody's face, because he's a black-hooded kind of guy and get outta his face, if 'ya get what I mean. Hoody's platform is simple in governing through shakedowns, crack sales, and Murder Inc. In other words, Hoody stands for the American status quo. Me? I might rock the boat a bit, so if my quest turns ugly, or if no one will give me any damn money, I'll be "throwing in" and supporting Hoody for President.

You see, Hoody is on the street already. He is enterprising, the girls like him and his illegal drugs, he can intimidate, scuffle, and if necessary, provide the Coroner with somethng to do. CSI show it's not, as the policeman recognizes Hoody's handiwork, notches one for the black-hooded enforcer, then rolls his police car up to an ATM to be sure that direct deposit has landed on Tranquility Base.

The Eagle has landed? Oh no, the eagle is caged, but if I'm to royally look the other way, I'm easy, so Hoody can count on my support.

No comments:

Post a Comment