12.23.2009

The Socratic Method

Hey Bank of New York, could you quit playing games by changing phone numbers? Verizon, could the call maybe go through? And, to all CIA middle-management familiar with telecommunications infrastructure, I say, will you please knock it off? Is there really such a thing as a "citizen arrest?" Just wondering, policeman, as I ponder how to get to a relatively paltry amount in Mellon's clutches. See Ventura, HSA, I cannot tell a lie.


The aviator sunglasses indoors on the noses of foes goes back a long way, and was it Howard's Three Stooges who said, "Twenty-three skidoo?" That was a "signal," to leave the party many times, and as angry as I am, here's a begrudging "Thanks" to all of the spygirls who said, "Bill, we gotta go."


Now, down to business.


Why did RON BROWN'S aircraft fly into a mountain?


Why did STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN'S helicopter go the opposite direction of the previous two rotary wing aircraft at night and fly into a hill?


Why did a 737 nose-dive and crash outside Detroit?


A new 737 in Africa? Down she went. Why?


Who messed-up GOVERNOR CARNAHAN'S GYROSCOPES?


Who shot down one of the last of my old TWA 747's off Long Island?


Back further, why did one of Howard's beloved LOCKHEED CONSTELLATIONS collide with the DOUGLAS AIRCRAFT competition over the Grand Canyon?


Why did super-safe AIRBUS commercial aircraft start crashing after I disclosed (in an always "bugged" environment) I might someday use one for a campaign plane?


Does the whole freakin' world revolve around me, William C. Hughes?


Is there a God? [I can answer that one "Yes," because I'm still alive and lookie what I stumbled on].



Why did I name my photo file of the Reagan assassination attempt "Who's that cop?"


Here's another one I will answer, because:


1. He's looking right at Hinckley.



2. The cameraman maybe knows what's coming.



3. That particular policeman "disappears" in later time-lapse photos.



4. JOHN HINCKLEY is from an oil family.


5. JOHN HINCKLEY I do not think is really "mentally ill."


6. If Hinckley really has schizophrenia, upon meeting him, I guarantee he'd say, "I know you from somewhere."


7. I had a professor with the same name as the potential presidential assassin at the time.


8. When the President of the United States is down, I was told at a young age, "Go home."



9. In 1981, guys with aviator sunglasses on at the U. of Wisconsin Student Union hastened my fidelity to #8.

10. When I got home, I kept saying, "Gayle, why is Bush sitting on the ground in Texas;" he's the President right now.

Would it trouble the U.S. Intelligence Community to stop trying to blame me for crimes both great and small? At this rate, my book on being homeless is going to be bumped by: The Spy's Justice System: How We Almost Shredded the Constitution, by little old me:

WILLIAM CHARLES HUGHES.

1 comment:

  1. Bill--I see you've decided to ignore my comment from the other day...well, it's your decision. I wanted to wish you a--what? A happy holiday? That sounds absurd, so I'll just say I wish you a much better year in 2010. I hope you remember that there are people who care about you. I won't bother you again--you know where you can reach me.
    Love,
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete