12.10.2009

Viet Cong Corporate

Let me make it RMN "perfectly clear" that I do not need or want a package delivery service. Not a big one, not a small one. That said, what do you do with a major U.S. package delivery service that has been spyin' illegally on you since 1972? My HS VP said, "Let's go down to UPS and apply for summer jobs." I did so, and guess what? I washed dishes for about one-third what UPS would have paid.

Meanwhile, what do you and my future legal team think UPS did with my newly acquired Social Security Number? I allege here and now they spied on me right up to December 10, 2009. Like the photo? How I miss my 2007 Ford Focus ("Midnight Black" in color). Is black a color? Isn't it absence of light? Not a color, as momma would say, "per se" right?

Hmmm. I'm tired of all this "drama," with no damn movie. Yes, my movie.

May I finish my screenplay?

May I go to Home Depot and stay alive?

May I pay 50 cents for deelicious Senor Coffee at a real Agency on Aging senior center?

May I engage in commerce?

May I take another breath?

May I run for president?

May I, if I win, consolidate the U.S. Air Force and NASA into a "Air and Space Command" under civilian control.

May I?

Oh, and since she has a book, and a bus, may I debate Sarah Palin?

We're off and running early in view of Jimmy Carter 2.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment