12.16.2009

Hughes & Windows XP vs. Star Trek Tech: It's a Mismatch

The younger .mil spooks are so crazy, we go to a two-parter, in part to stay alive. Does Palin have to do this?


I own the transporter beam, so let's stop playing games. Secret? Not really, and did Ward Cleaver really say to the spousal unit in 1983 something like, "I don't like those secret Vandenberg launches. What the hell are they putting up there?" Flash forward to 1994, and AIMEE MANN has got her foil spacesuit on for the I'm With Stupid album photo. By 2002, Mr. Hughes is in an apartment covered with aluminum foil--ceiling, walls, all foil. The psychiatric complaint went like this: "There are waves coming in the walls. They can hear me. They can see me. They watch me all of the time. They know everything."


Okay, what name was on the gear in 1983? Who is filing in the court to to put a veteran of the armed forces with the foil apartment in the loony bin? That would be me, William C. Hughes. Why did I do that? There are three criteria for the nuthouse in America:


1. Danger to self

2. Danger to others

3. Danger due to an inability to care for yourself.


On point three, I filed the papers, and our vet went to 5351 Delmar in St. Louis, Missouri, a place where ex-KGB men have trained as Washington University psychiatrists. Why? Don't ask me, I'm just the heir to Hughes Tool Company and Hughes Aircraft Company. Do "they" tell me everything? Yes. And, it started with "disappearing" vitamin pills on the floor of my bathroom. Missing a cell phone? Car keys? Don't blame me, because I do not control the joystick yet. Not yet.


Let's get sworn-in, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment