12.09.2009

LAPD, Where's My CD's?

Blame others if you can't read it, but I think all will agree it's ominous if letters to spygirls = a Trojan called "PS Kill."

Okay policeman, if you ever want to see a big Hughes-sponsored banquet to benefit the disabled or dead cop fund, you'd better not accept Maf-IA lawyer tricks like changing the name of PENSKE TRUCK LEASING to SHICKELGRUBER LOGISTICS. Torture Hughes in the cheap-o hotel where HH probably banged a "fresh" actress when it was brand new? Not okay, and changing the name of said establishment won't help you at all. Zapping Mr. Hughes with microwave energy during the "Transition Period" between el presidentes could put one big Donkey and a fat Elephant in the jailhouse, right? Oh, there is no law, no justice, no rights when you have the misfortune to be named H-U-G-H-E-S. If I see another little spy turd flashing gang signs at me I'm going to.....

See how it works, officer? If I complete that sentence, then I'm the bad guy? Oh no, wide-ass. Little did the Soldier Boy or Drug Thug know it was probably a "Hughes Man" putting the microwave zapper on the utility pole, and "Dr. Q" passed a hint on how to combat the human turkey experiments. For your information, the William Hughes recommendations for defending against an attack of microwave energy are:

1. 600 mg of ibuprofen.
2. Get naked.
3. Hot shower.

How can this have occurred in the USA? It's a damn Civil War in the dark, and I don't fight that way, so my Eurofighter training video is in the mail, right? Probably not, and did I ever think I'd be calling people cowards? No, but if all hell breaks loose, E.T. chaser USAF can kiss their asses goodbye, because you ain't gonna get the Hughes boy's plane. You all have your little "fraternities" and "brotherhoods" where you do crime and do not snitch on each other, right? Hey spookies, f--- you, alright? My "team" seems to include truck drivers, railroad engineers, and airline pilots. GENERAL STRIKE IN THE UNITED STATES?

May I have a lawyer without committing a crime, please? I'd like to ask if it is legal to call for a general strike in this nation, and I promise we won't burn little Renaults like in France. Me? A Fox News darling? I thought "they" had me "painted-up" as a Marxist. It just goes to show the almighty "they" can indeed to anything, like get 98% of the South and Central American cocaine into the USA.

Did the perps know I was subtly warned about the microwave thing several times at 5351 Delmar and 5300 Arsenal Streets, Saint Louis, Missouri? Compartmentalization, eh? You mean burn the Constitution, right? Right! In New Hampshire, it is good to be politically known there, for obvious reasons, especially if the intel community has taken your job for the last time and you've decided to try and run the joint.

I then traversed the nation and awaited the $999 toll, which I would have paid for with plastic. Why even the local policeman said, "You've got all of these credit cards, why don't you use one to go home?" Uh, officer, they don' t work anymore and for the record, the Thousand Oaks, California policemen just chuckled when I asked them if they would pass the hat to send me home. Fake shooting stars? The FBI chasing me through Pennsylvania after a "disappearing act?" Trying to run me off the road in PA? Must be that I know the downed 9/11 aircraft was really a pile of burning tires, right? Right!

Oh, I "stole" the Penske truck when it was sitting on your lot? Ms. "COLSON," like they told George W. Bush, had better "lawyer-up," and really, I don't need them, except for lots of lawsuits where I'm the plaintiff, complicated election laws, and as I mentioned, calling for a general strike in the USA.

I'M UNDER SEVERE HACKER ATTACK, SO LET'S POST AND MAKE THIS A TWO-PARTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment