12.24.2009

Casting In The Dark

May I sell my intellectual property? May I go Back to NH and run again, for real. Thanks.


I guess the word is out the one "they" want is titled II, and given I was almost murdered over it about 200+ times, I may take it off the "NOT FOR SALE" table. Meanwhile you are getting the political thriller that needs a new title whether you like it or not, and yes, if someone will pay for it, I absolutely will blow up a limo or two right down the block from where they made Escape From New York.


The "Pyro Man?" I don't want to know him yet, but I know modest budget Hollywood movies do not get cast on darkened parking lots, or do they? I'll get with the program if that is required, but everything is way different with the H-man, isn't it? Right, and that old Soldier Boy should know the civvies plan things too, by first accosting Mr. Hughes with hooded thuggies in search of cigs and maybe more. Bite may be catching up with bark, as Hughes snarled, "I'm not handing out any cigs. I've got no SSI Check, no job, no nothin'."


This was the first checkpoint, as the hoodies turned friendly. You were on heroin at age ten? Really? What's that little device? Aw, who cares. No more mental hospital? Really? Yes, I really did lock-up the loonies. In the next wave of security forces, I found that they made that movie for that little? Really? I liked it; it was very funny. They made another one? Really. I'll have to find it. When I have a normal life again, that is.


By this time, Mr. Hughes had noticed the additional security personnel marching around out front of the darkened market, on cell phones, producing the Hughes "Hmmm." Before the third wave of spookies arrived, the first responders informed me they had created a diversion for the valiant policeman by yelling at passers-by from a rooftop, and this might mean something to spies.
Ah, but they are all in bed together, aren't they, as the policeman's siren was likely a signal for the "Who's Next;" that being who wants to talk to Mr. Hughes when he's pushing the homeless shopping cart and not your lazy Holly-butts on a movie set.

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment