12.22.2009

Too Much Drama

We seem to have some technical difficulties with the Senior Maf-IA Center computers, so will MIKE REAGAN get on the digital stick so I can e-mail you? Or, expect a call as soon as Soldier Boys do not phish the .net so much I cannot find out when your radio show is on. "They" were going to say I put Hinckley up to this one, based on his ONE visit to the town where I resided in 1981. Something to do with JODIE FOSTER, as I recall. Jodie! Jodie! This mess may have been because I was heard hollerin' at 441 West Mifflin, Madison Wisconsin. As I recall, it was something like, "The goddamn CIA killed John Lennon!" So, of course, life got more interesting from that point on, until they introduced me to the whole "Assassination Team" (for Lennon, not Reagan, silly).

A pot-shot at Ronnie "who done it" cracked open by the H-man in real time, and how do the denizens of our Thousand Oaks public computer room behave? "Shut up," they said. Oh yeah? What hallucinogen are you on? Hey, let's buy some powerful legal cannabis and act stupid. Don't I love California? No, I don't, but the policeman has refused to pass the hat and finance my escape, so I have to assume that, as with many, they love the show, and buddy, it shall go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment