12.14.2009

Write a Check, Screw Your Bank

Banks are like any other business, they can screw-up, and many have. Where did Bank of America in Charlotte, North Carolina get 3 trillion dollars? Just asking.

With, as I like to say, only 23 minutes left in the hockey game on a public computer, I'm just going to have to eat a big Ralph's roast beef sandwich, instead of type this piece, because it will taste good. To the vegans I say, "Sorry, I did not kill the cattle, someone else did." Got protein? Mr. Hughes needs some, and any further lecturing to the converted will have to wait until tomorrow.

If I'm still alive, that is, and may I ask if the Republic of California could possibly look worse on the Hughes identity thing. Arnold, have you cleared-out your desk yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment