12.26.2009

The Psychological Pogrom Rolls On





Are you regularly accosted six times in walking one block? Hey, America, that's an honest count, with no reference to spooky "6," or "9" material just a day after Christmas. Christmas cheer? Not much, when there's no room at the inn for a guy with all the money who just did the Home(land) Home Plate Umpire crow hop and hollered, "Alright, that's it! All living ex-presidents to the jailhouse!" Maybe God, Allah, and Yaweh, will sort them out when the time comes, but I'm convinced that's a Federal Magistrate's job in this life.


This is another one that must be a "To Be Continued," because my feet hurt, and I have no dry socks. Why isn't the FBI Director in jail? Why do I say that right before the public computer place closes? Maybe it's because a .mil spook broke my computer, and neither Hollywood, nor the old Watergate Spooks will buy me another one. If Mueller won't give me my file like Howard, I vow he's goin' to jail.






No comments:

Post a Comment