12.31.2009

Hey Maslow!

Is Pete Conrad still alive? Can I have some capital? Please? Pretty please?


They don't seem to "get it" around Cali-for-nia that computer hacking is illegal, so leave it to the Northrup Grumman pensioner to show this a.m. and discuss it with Mr. Hughes. What he found was that putting the "secret password" in more than once will do the trick. "If first you don't succeed, try, try, again" was another family-ism, yet I get tortured by every standard--Geneva, Army Field Manual, and U.S. Code--for over three years, messed-with "psy-op" wise for over five years.....for what? Can't count all of the money, so I simply state to what I call the "surveillance crowd" declarations like, "I am the money! I am Daddy Warbucks!" It's free and lots of fun...sometimes.


Now, let's review the hacking from yesterday in my piece about Jimmy's that did not address all of the Jimmy's in my life--not yet. For non-spies, spy-catchers, and there's only one Hughes--so don't label me, thank you--it may be important to note this business of standing behind a person, be it in a line, or as they say in the UK, a queue, a plane, train, or automobile, when a spookie sneaks up behind you, oh sure, he or she could hurt you, but when they just stand or sit there, I think it means they support you, as in, "I'm behind this guy." So, when the Boeing 707 pilot sat behind me in 1977, I'm polite, so I just glanced a few times, no staring like a rodent. He spoke to someone in the middle seat as I thought, "I guess the plane flies itself, or the co-pilot is flying it." Why did JOAN ARMATRADING release "Drop the Pilot" in 1983, then "they" played it to death (but I did not die) on the radio in Ithaca, NY during 1985? How about "Willow" in 1977? Could that be the location of one of PAL-in's not-so-secret prisons? Only Hughes and AT&T know for sure.

TO THE HACKER-INDUCED ERRORS WE GO:

Paragraph 4, Sentence 1: By changing the word "here" to "her" cuckoo-bird spies think I know (Cali) Cocaine Queens. I can't help it if one of them was faking an orgasm "Harrry Met Sally" style in my New Hampshire driveway at 4 a.m., not once, but twice. What do you think this is, an action movie? The surveillance record shows I did not let her in, but sometimes, normal guy that I am, I wish I had. "The Platinum Blond" was her nickname, and if more spies try to remain on a first name only basis, I'm demanding ID, like the policeman. Have there not been court cases over whether the real policeman can ask for ID if you are not upon the public roads. Here's an impromptu presidential candidate position: IF YOU ARE NOT OPERATING A MOTOR VEHICLE, WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO SHOW A PEACE OFFICER AN ID? Mr. Hughes is opposed to this practice. "National ID Card?" Are you kidding? Next question, please.

Paragraph 7, Sentence 1: Hacker Spies like to remove one set of quote marks. I guess to Maf-IA lawyers and the DOJ Gulfstream-jet chasing bar, this means it is not really a verbatim quotation. Can you get a job in St. Petersburg, Russia? No you can't, because you are an idiot.

Paragraph 10, Sentence 2: From "He's" to "He'd" changes meaning, especially when in reference to Christian radicals, and when we are talking about death, this is a "no-no." "Trash Food" at Southern California churches? No way! The USDA feeds Hughes, when I could feed the whole world. He thinks he's Jesus? Don't let the long hair and kindness fool 'ya. BTW, Dick Cheney, where's my F-15 with low miles? I'm tired of this crap, sports fans, and can you believe prior to homelessness, when I stayed in cheap hotels and duped Penske Truck Leasing into about 25 counts of mail and wire fraud, the guy who did the silly hacking to AbolishTheCIA.org finally showed himself for an ass-whuppin', but would mild-mannered William do that? Not then, but I might now.

On with the show!

Some people pray every day, and I do too, however, my requests are rather unusual, and as social workers know, they follow Maslow's Pyramid to a "T."


-- May I take another breath?
-- May I urinate indoors?
-- May I defecate indoors?
-- May I finish my screenplay and not be murdered?
-- May I engage in commerce within the City of Thousand Oaks, Republic of California
-- May I sell my intellectual property?
-- May I direct a movie someday?
-- May I fly an airplane someday?
-- May I break ground for a new aerospace company in France?
-- May I build a spacecraft and travel to the Planet Mars?
-- Should I reach Mars, may I show you what is there?
-- May I try to get an interesting and challenging job?
-- May I run for public office as my job?
-- May I attempt to make my new job that of President of the United States?
-- Should I get enough votes, and electoral votes, may I be inaugurated?
-- Should I be inaugurated, may I govern the USA?
-- If I end up president, may I work with the U.S. Congress to fix your problems?
-- As president, may I change the "flow chart" of the Executive Branch (a lot).
-- As president, may I put a black powder pistol on the Oval Office wall and threaten Pentagon types with it?
-- If I should fix your problems fast, may I resign the presidency early, like Nixon?
-- If I resign early, will you please not gossip like I did something bad?
-- If I am elected president, fix all of USA's problems, and resign early, may I live in peace?

THANK YOU

From the diary:

12.30.09 12:12 p.m.

"So, do I trust [ ], the cop, to get police reports in? No, I'd ask [ ], to go to the police station. On the bright side, the SPOOKY PIANO LADY with the "goin' to Mars" Moonlight is from the Ukraine, and is there a problem in Kiev with homelessness? "No," she said, and looked at me like I was nuts. NATURAL GAS? WHEAT? PIGS & COWS? Russia does a better job of housing people than we do, although the apt. is nothing to brag about.

[Just realized [ ] and [ ] were at a fake game show at DISNEY, where they did audience shots--where's the video?] On the former, Goebel is going to DR. PHIL'S show, so it reminded me of that, and I refused to press buttons and "vote" at the game show. So, of PIANO PLAYERS, we have FINN'S MAN, CHRISTIAN LADY, and UKRAINE LADY, and she said I could be "candid" and get "Moonlight," but would not give permission to record it. I joked about Candid Camera, and showing my age once more, I said I could not do that. However, all of the spies know I want a recording of that to play if I could build a spacecraft and go to Mars fast enough, because the way the lady plays it is a musical representation of our space program, where we should have had humans on Mars at the time the Challenger blew up, and by Columbia disaster been selling condos on the moon. What happened? Somebody wanted to lock-down planet Earth with my technologies.

What's for lunch? Oops, I slept through it, like on the weekend when I had a W-2/W-4 job. And, what did Ukraine Lady say? Her Moonlight is no good, because "I don't follow the notes," and guess what? I don't follow, I lead. Got a problem with that? Habla inglais.”

1 comment:

  1. It will be great to watch Joan Armatrading, i have bought tickets from
    http://ticketfront.com/event/Joan_Armatrading-tickets looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete