7.06.2010

info@afio.com

You all know my joke by now, don't you? Simply a matter of, "Not enough troops."

It's my "Dear Association of Former Intelligence Officers" e-mail, so since I have nothing to hide, I thought I'd (as always)... share!

No attorney or m-o-n-e-y to file lawsuits, and that is rather odd, because I am, without dispute, the "secret" (yet not anymore) grandson of Howard Robard Hughes Jr. Want to hear a joke? Everything I know about spying, I learned in Kindergarten. Therefore, I do not think I am a prosecutor's "target" based on that, yet I have very good reason i.e. "probable cause" to believe all of my personal business (this means illegal wiretapping and bugging back to 1978) has been, as they say in the NBA, "rejected" on multiple tosses over the imaginary D.O.J. "wall" between the intelligence and criminal sides.

A judicial word? Not a "scintilla" of rationale for all of the surveillance, so I can only reluctantly conclude the United States Government, and all of its presidents since 1973, have been engaging in crimes perpetrated on me. Trapped in Thousand Oaks, California? Not really, but the intensive observation, harassment, and yes, TORTURE when you are poisoned repeatedly, infected with viruses, shot with microwave energy (it really hurts, Bush & Obama), burned with a "heat ray" device that indeed looked like a Star Trek "phaser," blocked from access to modestly valued stocks and bonds, then made homeless in the USA.....ladies and gentlemen, it makes me wonder how anyone could make a movie out of this without me as Executive producer so "they" get it right, and don't you know that is one of my less important ambitions at the present time.

Bigger ambitions? Didn't I file to form an exploratory committee to run for president in January of 2007? Yes, I did, and the "wealthiest" quarterly filing with the Federal Election Committee thus far has been, to the best of my recollection, $52.00 U.S. This will not get me to the White House, except as a tourist or gate-crasher, although I understand the Secret Service has become so lax, you can get away with the latter these days.

Given the above empirical, testable, verifiable FACTS, perhaps you could give me some explanations on some of the Psychological Operation tactics used around me incessantly. I've been a "target" of "psy-ops" since 1974, I am not a spy, so I do not know much about what his all means. Do not cry "mental disorder,' because it is all about the frequency and duration of these ridiculous attempts to keep me from Hollywood Bollywood, or behaving as just another Middle American Dagwood, which is my natural inclination. Potential King of England? Let's don't go there today, although I sure got enough "King" hints before I looked up William IV's resume and understood why my mother fought so hard for "William" over "Charles Jr." It also explained the never-ending "psychiatric slander" directed at my family. Here's my "list" of spy-games:

CLEARING THE THROAT
COUGHING (non-productively)
LEAVING LITTLE WADS OF PAPER ON THE FLOOR
PARTIALLY PUTTING TRASH IN A TRASH RECEPTACLE
CEREMONIOUSLY TOSSING TRASH IN A TRASH RECEPTACLE
LEAVING PARTIALLY FULL BEVERAGE CONTAINERS AROUND
SQUIRTING WATER
READING NEWSPAPERS
READING BOOKS
RUNNING PAST
ODD GAITS
ACE BANDAGES, CRUTCHES, EVEN BODY CASTS
WALKING/RUNNING PAST WITH 35mm SLR-TYPE CAMERAS
ALL MANNER OF "TOILET PAPER MESSAGES"
BAD HAIRCUTS
NUMBERS
COLORS
INDIVIDUAL LETTERS OF THE ALPHABET

THE SOUND OF:
RIPPING
SQUEAKS
NOSE BLOWING
SNIFFLING
ZIPPERS
VELCRO
CRUSHING PAPER/PLASTIC
BALLS DROPPED ON THE FLOOR (pinballs, marbles, ping-pong balls, etc.)

Of the list, my least favorites? Squeaks, as in automobile brakes--what the hell does that mean, and don't lie, because I had two automobiles "rigged" to make the sound, despite repeated trips to the "brake shop" or car dealer. The "water" business is also highly irritating, given COMCAST (a company I affectionately call "commiecast") sent a modem-installing man who ominously said, "Your code is water," in late 2007, and my life has never been the same. And, IF SNIFFLING HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH FALSE ALLEGATIONS ABOUT COCAINE, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR CHOICE IN COURT: BOXERS OR BRIEFS, because that is all you will have left after a "dose" of judicial process.

I await your response, and I'm liking what I sarcastically call "America's Blogging Sensation," so please visit me, the real U.S. male HH descendant, at:

www.PeopleForTheRealDeal.blogspot.com

William C. Hughes

p.s. Wouldn't you know there is a damn hacker in the senior center "computer lab" right now, trying to mess-up this e-mail? I call it, "Incommunicado under the Negro," because Mr. Bush's crap seems playful compared to this crass brutality.

No comments:

Post a Comment