11.20.2010

"I'm Calling Julia Roberts On You!"

Some VHS & DVD Hollyscummywood productions I could not find anywhere, try as I may. This was back during the wannabe screenwriter mag recommended, "See a bunch of movies, write a movie" phase. Never, never, could find Pretty Woman. Now that mafia(s) hold my VHS & DVD player for a brewing Civil War 2.0, not ransom, I got the "spy code" completely when someone who shall remain nameless said the title of this piece to me just yesterday. Why the foolishness between Mr. Letterman and Ms. Roberts? I won't wear cologne, but rotten, spyin' Catholics I'm putting behind bars gave me some Arid Extra-Dry. May I say, "Go to hell" on Soldier Boy's Internet? I just did.

Let's check it off: NO FEDERAL AGENCY REALLY CARES ABOUT ME, THE CHP DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ME, THE SHERIFF HAD BETTER NOT CARE ABOUT ME OR I SHALL SLING HIS ASS IN HIS OWN COUNTY JAIL, AND MY ODDLY BELOVED "NEVER SEEN COPS LIKE THIS BEFORE" THOUSAND OAKS POLICEMAN DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ME, BUT IF THE SCONE-EATING "VOLUNTEER COPS" STARE AT ME FOR TOO LONG ONE MORE TIME, I WILL INDEED CALL REAL PEACE OFFICERS OUT ON THEM. (The e-z to remember # is 9-1-1).

GOT POLICE POWER?

No, you don't, and neither do I. May I type-up some more pages for "Mr. Big Shot?" Drama! Drama! Stay tuned, and remember what AC/DC sang--"Rock 'n Roll Will Never Die." (Pssst...hey soldier boy...you are making me distinctly un-patriotic, but don't forget the campaign commercial that has me buying the rights to "For those about to rock, we......)

"Shock and awe" in all the wrong places. Wanna argue? How about on the telly?

Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment