12.15.2010

numbers, numbers, numbers


To the Kindergarten Q&A we go:
Q: "What did William V see on Charlie's RCA 19" color TV that probably still works fine?"
A: "Something just like the photo above."
Q: "Mr. Hughes, when did VC-25A almost hit your Mazda 323?"
A: "August, 1999." (08/1999).
Q: "Delusions! What was the exact date?"
A: "I'll look it up when I get my library cards back."
Why can't you morons get serious?
Why can't I stop laughing at you?
Facts--California spies don't deal with them too well.
However, they sure like, numbers, numbers, numbers...
here's some numbers for you, nutcase.
C00431841
P8003536
80-01415
For crappy, not all of the tail lights light campers, trips to Costa Rica, many, many, canned hams, and other fabulous prizes, what are those numbers?
Q: "What book did my first hitman trying to get me give, as all .mafia hitmen want to be remembered for later arrest & prosecution?"
A: "A Confederacy of Dunces."
SPY HINT: You are "General Lee," according to some crazy Mormons, people who took too much LSD "back in the day," UFO seekers, and so forth.
SPY JOKE: Watching Hughes? YOU ARE THE DUNCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment