8.24.2010

1000

Billions of dollars. Hundreds of thousands of operatives in the public and private sector. Yes, .mil, .gov, & .us were all involved, and when does that start? "Billy, here's the route to school." I walked to First Grade class? Gee, dad, thanks for driving me to Kindergarten, since the birth certificate is wrong, and I'm all of 4 years old at the time. Dogs nipping at my heels? Don't like 'em; I like cats, as did the Pharaohs, moron.

My Cleopatra? Hughes' "Cleo" was a chronic mental patient who would come in my office @ 5351 Delmar, St. Louis, MO 63132 and say, "I'm God." Know what, USA? Maybe she was, right JOAN OSBORNE? God could be anyone, but let's make one thing RMN "perfectly clear." My roommates--spy guys one and all--on SIXTH Street gave up the, "He thinks he's the president" Mafia lie in early 1978, so that won't work.

Names, please. Your Honor, I want names. Who is the counter help guy at MCDONALD'S, a mutant way too dumb to know the meaning of the word, who several moths ago, said something about the USA becoming "totalitarian." Then, last weekend, he addressed me as, "Mr. President." Hey spyin' Sheriff Department, names please. And, how about the virulently anti-immigration, anti-"welfare," Mexican guy, who for literary & legal purposes I've nicknamed the "Just for Men® Jet-Black Hair Man," yet another of the Harass Hughes Cavalcade™ @ GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER, who, once more, addressed me as, "Mr. President."

Resolved, not funny. No more joking, and maybe no further aspiring to make movies.

ONE MORE TIME, "DARK SIDE" KILLERS:

I AM RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

I AM THE BEST QUALIFIED CANDIDATE (thus far).

I INTEND TO WIN.

C'MON CROW...ONE, TWO, THREE.....

MAFIA, YOU'RE SO IN JAIL!!!



p.s. Does Jeb or Mitt have to do this? no.

No comments:

Post a Comment