8.05.2010

On "Vacation," eh?

Do I have this right, AbolishTheCIA.org fans? President Obama was with Oprah on his birthday, and now, Michelle is in Spain. "Don't listen to what they say, watch where they go," has been Hughes Doctrine since the start of George W. Bush's second term, and you too can see for yourself that it yields fruit.

So, I died in the Spanish desert with a 103 degree temperature in 1977? The fever was real, but so was the Lockheed L-1011 that took me home via Gander, Newfoundland, one of my Boeing Space Shuttle's "ditch points," in the event of a malfunction. May I play in the simulator? No? Who do you think you are? Speaking of who, who stole my (maps & stuff) in Spain, then claimed they were my "personal effects?"

Do they still make "BILLY BEER?" They do? Phooey, I quit drinking in 1989.

No comments:

Post a Comment