10.11.2010

Bobby's Dead? No, The 1947 System Is

Building bridges in Cali-fornia? Don't come around Loo-bound Hughes, because I might.....never mind. Spies! Scourge of mankind!

PREVIEW FOR WHEN I'M NOT SICK OF YOU NUTCASES
"Bobby" is dead, eh? Have I mentioned I've been victimized by psychological operations since 1974? The old "switch-out" a whole bank staff routine? Been there, done that--many times. Make up rules just for Hughes? This has been called the "Bill Hughes Exception" since...oh, about 1971. That's when the Catholic, chain-smoking administrator of my high school said, "Hughes you've got needles hanging out of your arms." Hurt, I said, "Father, I don't use heroin or any other drug. I don't even drink." That's called a "clue," and this ain't no board game or dinner theatre. Howard was delivered to Houston with needles in his arm five years later? Can we lay off the five (5) (V) jokes around my kingly shopping cart that holds all not stolen yet?

Why do you put white makeup on and try to look like "E.T.s?" Got too much money on your hands? So will I, when I get even a small slice of mine, and you shall be "steamrolled," for real. What's that new theme for the truly vile?

DEATH ROW, AND I AM STAYING "On Message."

No comments:

Post a Comment