10.05.2010

l1009171932230681=WORTHLESS

FROM THE TROPHY ROOM:
Didn't I say, to the DigitalSurveillanceGods, that I wanted a photo gallery of every U.S. president looking sick, tired, worried? Yes, I did, and Obama shot [and as I thought of remarking on not using the word "shot," the infernal "they" turned the word into "short," like a Viet-nam "short-timer." No, it's a short time until your ass goes to the county jail, state pen, Club Fed, etc. etc. etc. Stalking? What stalking?Back to the point, the Obama photo came my way. Who took it? Oh, my buddies at Getty. Did I work with a Getty? Yes! Spies, for a bucket of spit and an all-expenses paid vacation to North St. Louis for a old-fashioned ass kicking, where did we work?

IN THE WORD OF OTHERS FROM THOUSAND OAKS, CALIFORNIA:
"Some of these people out here aren't human."

No comments:

Post a Comment