9.23.2010

Obama (D) Jailbirds

How about that "Connie" right behind the DC-7? EASTERN AIR LINES? Nobody to file a lawsuit against on that one, right Barack? However, we can acquire the tower tapes, unless they are being erased at this very monent, or will they get around to it tomorrow? Carter, you know what I'm talkin' about! And, I know what a DC-9 sounds like sitting in front of the flight attendants (back row) when the engines are at full power after a 100 ft. or so Atlanta 7-11 sighting. Let me guess.....


"Holy shit!"
[increase in ambient noise]
It's a f---ing oil truck!"
"Hartsfield, Eastern [##]...uh, what was that about?"
"What? I've aborted already. No lights?! Under construction? Jesus!

Ready students? "Teacher" is here. Spittin' King is here:


WILLLIE KEELOR>>>
PETE ROSE>>>
TY COBB>>>
ROBERTO CLEMENTE>>>
3,000 HITS EVEN?>>>
WIKIPEDIA>>>
DIED>>>
12.31.1972>>>
EARTHQUAKE>>>
SOMOZA>>>
DOUGLAS DC-7>>>
SCREECH>BAM>CRUNCH>TINKLE, TINKLE>PHIZZZZZ
He did it again! [Format changed due to hacking Cuckoo-Birds]

Is he indicating he's going to shoot himself in the head? Better him than I.

Don't you love--is that a gun barel in my ribs?--Al Gore's, excuse me, Soldier Boy's Internet?May I negotiate safe passage to the SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY LIBRARY? Dr. Victoria can see if I have prostate cancer. (I don't). Fr. Biondi can give me a bunch of money to run for president, right? School of the Americas? GERDING? Did Matt shoot the cop, or not? Clinton let him off? Pardon, me. I'm the Hughes...William Hughes, and you are definitely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment