9.15.2010

Rinky-Dink

My Kingdom for a few staffers! I cannot keep up with what me mum called the "Merry-Go-Round," and that was in the late 1950's and early 1960's. I am figuring no IBM mainframe bothered us then, but it does bother me when I find a photo of an IBM VP, and she was staring at me in Starbucks? Ditto for Disney Corp. slaves (read "teen stars"). The plane is "gone?" Soldier Boy, I tell you every day in "captivity," if this is ATHENS v. SPARTA, you failed to consider; a) Girls are generally smarter than boys; b) I have a 145 I.Q., but suddenly feel like a genius, plus someone who worked on Back to the Future actually called me that. Genius? I thought I was "homeless/houseless;" and c) I am Howard's damn grandson.

Let's do Q & A, shall we?

Q: "Did Hughes call CENTCOM regularly?"
A: "Yes."
Q: "Was it regarding anything illegal, immoral, or fattening?''
A: "No."
Q: "Do other nations, like EU members, have satellites & stuff?
A: "Yes."
Q: "In view of this, does someone know where the 727 went?"
A: "Yes."
Q: "Why does Geospatial and CIA say they do not know?"
A: "They are a bunch of liars."
Q: "What did the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency say when Hughes e-mailed to ask permission to use an open source photo of not-so-secret secret prisons on a book jacket?"
A: "Send the request, and we will take appropriate action."
Q: "Mr. Hughes, what do you think they meant by 'appropriate action'?"
A: "I did not care to find out. Frankly, my dear, I'd rather be censored."
Q: "What was GOOGLE's role in this fiasco?"
A: "They provided the free satellite surfing."
Q: "How did you find the prisons."
A: "Triangulation."
Q: "Of what, Mr. Hughes?"
A: "The location of an Air Force Base, a town that was 'pinging' my HP desktop, and a place someone I know went on 'vacation'."
Q: "What of nine-eleven?"
A: "What? You talkin' to me?"
Q: "Yes."
A: "Well, speak-up, you old Mafia cadaver."
Q: "Does all of this have anything to do with 'The Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States'?"
A: "Maybe."
Q: "Please elaborate, sir."
A: "I had Tom Ridge's signature on a package of truth, but I am not on any television or radio program, except this silly puppet show."
Q: "What do you mean?"
A: May I have a new passport?"
Q: "Why?"
A: "I need to go to London, England before you get us all killed."
Q: "You are not cooperating. What does the 727, diamonds, and the Congo got to do with nine-eleven."
A: "My old address was '911' because they renumbered the damn block."
Q: "Why?"
A: "Oh, to blame me for the attacks, I suppose, and Howard's old address was not '7000 ROMAINE.' I think it was some type of 'spy joke'."
Q: "Back to nine-eleven, what does this mean?"
A: "FBI cites 'national security' because there were planes flying around on 09/11/01.
Q: "Who was in the air? You mean other than the hijackers?"
A: "I have no further comment...unless I get a book deal, son."
Q: "Please, we want to know how these stories are connected."
A: "What does your rinky dink network have to do with the price of eggs?"
[Insert TV ad for Machette here]

No comments:

Post a Comment